DNPric.es is proud to support World Domain Day to be held in India this month.
This international Internet conference in India is organised by Indian Domain Owners Association, (IDOA) and will be held on 24th August 2014 at Hyderabad. The agenda of the event is to create awareness of domain names, value and opportunities in the Internet space.
WDD 2014 will bring together domain investors, ITES providers, SME’s, Start-up founders and venture capitalists from Asia-Pacific and will get extensive coverage. We are looking forward to build a mutually beneficial relation with individuals and companies operating in the same space. It’s a great opportunity to network, learn and do business.
The speakers include:
- Dr Ajay Kumar (Joint Secretary, Ministry of IT & Communication)
- Dr Govind (CEO of National Internet Exchange Of India)
- Pavan Duggal (One of the Top Cyber Lawyer in India & Internationally)
- Alok Bansal (CFO , PolicyBazaar.com)
- Sanjeev Goyal (CEO of Mitsu.in – one of India’s largest .IN registrar)
- Vikram Ahuja (Head of Google Adsense , APAC account)
- Manish Khanna, One of India’s Foremost Valuation Experts
- Matthias Meyer-Schoenherr (Vice President of Business Development at SEDO.com)
- Patrycja Krol (Account Manager, SEDO.com Europe & Asia-Pacific)
- Arto Isokoski (CEO & Founder of TLD Registry) & Simon Cousins (CMO, TLD Registry)
- James Wester (CEO of Domain Graffity)
- Jeffery Saas (CMO, .CLUB Registry)
- Sai Pola – owner of YellowPages.in and Email.in from Hyderabad
- Ravi Kanth – CEO, PlanYourHealth.in
- Mike Mann – Possibly World’s No. 1 domain investor, Owner of Phone.com, SEO.com etc (virtual speaker)
- Karen J Bernstein – a leading IP Attorney, based in Manhattan (virtual speaker)
For further details, please make a visit to worlddomainday.com